sorry for the silly question....

jlk51496

Mouseketeer
but when calling for reservs..and I am calling 180 out from the 1st day we check in...that is tech not 180 days for the rest of the days there...so do I have to call each day next week for a new night of reservations in Oct?!?!

Thanks for the clarification!

Guests staying onsite can call 180 days from their checkin date and make reservations for 10 days beyond that date. You don't need to call in each day unless you are not staying at a WDW resort.

thank you..that is was I assumed but figured I would clarify before that day! yes I am staying onsite! :thumbsup2

We'll be staying offsite in October. Can we do the same as the "onsiters" and call 180 days in advance? Or does it work differently for the offsite visitors?

We'll be staying offsite in October. Can we do the same as the "onsiters" and call 180 days in advance? Or does it work differently for the offsite visitors?

The difference is you will only be able to book your ADR 180 days from the day you want to eat there. So say you arrive in Orlando and want to eat on the 1st of Oct. You could call in on April 4th to book that ADR. If you want another ADR for the 3rd of Oct. then you would have to call on or after April 6th. You could wait and do all of your ADR's less than the 180 days but then you may run the risk of not getting the times and places you want.

This is a roll your eyes question for you experienced Disneyers but is there a central reservation line for ADRs or do I call each restaurant individually? Where do I get the phone numbers? And since I'll be staying offsite, will they still ask me for a reservation number?

Thanks so much!

This is a roll your eyes question for you experienced Disneyers but is there a central reservation line for ADRs or do I call each restaurant individually? Where do I get the phone numbers? And since I'll be staying offsite, will they still ask me for a reservation number?

Thanks so much!

There is a central dining line: 407-WDW-DINE (407-393-3463). Or you can make ADRs online. Go to the waltdisneyworld.com website and click on "where to eat" (I think that's what it is) and there's an option for making dining reservations. Click on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter