Sort of Airmiles, sort of Swagbucks

Aladora

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this has been posted yet but here is how I will get double Swagbucks and Airmiles for the same $100. (or you can get Swagbucks and double Airmiles)

Double Swagbucks method:
When you get the Shell gift card, go into shell and use it to buy 2X$50 Amazon giftcards. Get 2X20AM for these gift cards right now.
Load the Amazon gift cards into my Amazon account.
Log into Swagbucks and shop on Amazon through there, get Swagbucks for the purchases.

Double Airmiles method:
When you get the Shell gift card, go into shell and use it to buy 2X$50 Amazon giftcards. Get 2X20AM for these gift cards right now.
Load the Amazon gift cards into my Amazon account.
Log into Airmilesshops and shop on Amazon through there, get Airmiles for the purchases.

I looked up online before I went in and found this:

What products can I purchase with a Shell Gift Card?
You can purchase any of the items you usually would at Shell with a Shell Gift Card, including gas, car washes and convenience store items.

I also asked the cashier first if I could buy the Amazon GC with a Shell GC and she said yes but like all things AM, YMMV.

I don't know much about swag bucks...but this might entice me to try it for an AM promo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter