Southwest flights to HI on sale

Seems like the prices from the west coast are great. Does anyone know which cities are flying nonstop to Hawaii? We'd have to get to the west coast from the east coast first, so I'm not sure Southwest's routes will make sense for us.

Just used our points and booked! I'm surprised there wasn't more notice! I went on to check and BAM they were going quick!

Seems like the prices from the west coast are great. Does anyone know which cities are flying nonstop to Hawaii? We'd have to get to the west coast from the east coast first, so I'm not sure Southwest's routes will make sense for us.
Just list your local airport and whatever Hawaii airport matches your destination and SW will give the fare and route.

Just used our points and booked! I'm surprised there wasn't more notice! I went on to check and BAM they were going quick!

Yes they really are, I was just pricing it out and the $49 seat disappeared. Any one interested should be booking as of right now. Congrats on getting them, it must be your lucky day!

The day I was looking at is $178 one way on Hawaiian so even the $79 seat is a great deal

So which US airports are they flying to Honolulu from please. Can’t see lax as option

Here is the list of which routes are launching when:

Oakland (OAK) to Honolulu (HNL): Launches March 17
Oakland (OAK) to Maui (OGG): Launches April 7
San Jose (SJC) to Honolulu (HNL): Launches May 5
San Jose (SJC) to Maui (OGG): Launches May 26
Inter-island Honolulu (HNL) to Maui (OGG): Launches April 28
Honolulu (HNL) to Kona (KOA): Launches May 12

Just list your local airport and whatever Hawaii airport matches your destination and SW will give the fare and route.

I did, but it says no routes available from BUF to HNL for the random dates I tried. My guess is because BWI is used as the main transfer point for any BUF originating flights that have a connecting flight. Or when going west, we usually change at Midway. But all the HNL flights originate on the west coast.

It looks like if I want to fly nonstop from CA to HNL, I need to fly out of San Jose or Oakland. Since it would take 1-2 connections to get to San Jose or Oakland on Southwest coming from BUF, and since there are no direct flights to San Jose or Oakland on another airline, I don't think it would work well for us.

I bought our flights this morning! We are flying from San Jose to Honolulu in July. There are 4 of us and with early bird check in ($200), our flights were $1788. This was $440 cheaper than the Hawaiian flights I have on hold. That money will pay for my luau :)

I don't see any 49 dollar seat all I see is 159 dollar from Oakland and everytime I go back its went up, whats the deal? So I have to fly into Oakland and spend the night and the next day take another flight to Hawaii? So I gotta book two flights?

Wheres the best place to stay so your close to the airport in Oakland? anybody know?

We booked for the Summer. Got $214 from OAK-OGG, then $49 from OGG-HNL, then $293 from HNL to LAX (connection via OAK).

$556 for the whole multi-city trip isn't bad, especially since it will include 2 bags. Now, just to get out to OAK...

decided to keep my trip still a better deal booking two flights. cost more going to Oakland than going to Oahu. now got to find a place to spend the night in Oakland next to airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter