Southwest Rewards for Opinions survey site issues- NEW issue?

Jenny-momof3

DIS Veteran
New issue on the survey site or just mine? In the past 4 days I’ve only had 2 surveys pop up on my dashboard. I’ve had a few email invites and have been able to get to other surveys through that but this is unusual for me. Wondered if anyone else was having the same issue.

Also noticed that my survey points haven’t been transferred to my rapid rewards account in about 3 weeks. They were transferring them almost daily the last few months. Seems like we’re back to a lag again.

*** original post ***Looking for someone who may be a part of the rewards for opinions survey site. It’s by invitation only. I joined a year ago and have racked up a ton of points! But for the last 4 days, none of the surveys I complete are showing up in my survey history so I don’t think I’m getting credit for them. I’ve sent 2 emails to their help desk but no response yet.

Anyone else a part of their site and having issues?

Last edited:
I have used this survey site and its great for getting extra points for SW even the 2 and 3 points where you don't qualify can add up

have you checked your RR on SW website --after you log in to your account

on the left hand side theres a spot that says recent activity

click on that and it will show you all your use of points

it shows up as rewards for opinions and then what you earned

hope this helps

Looking for someone who may be a part of the rewards for opinions survey site. It’s by invitation only. I joined a year ago and have racked up a ton of points! But for the last 4 days, none of the surveys I complete are showing up in my survey history so I don’t think I’m getting credit for them. I’ve sent 2 emails to their help desk but no response yet.

Anyone else a part of their site and having issues?

Yes. I've having the same exact problem. I'm missing points from surveys completed and completed some surveys as well over the last few days that were not credited to my account. I stopped doing surveys until I receive a response after sending an e-mail. I'm guessing something is wrong with their system. The problem for me began on Saturday. I got credit for a 50 point survey then nothing after that. Also on Friday I earned over 400 points those have not been credited to my account but 50 points from Saturday have been.

Well it appears as if the issue is slowly being fixed. I’ve had about 1200 points show up today. I only took about 300 worth today so these are definitely from the past few days. I kept taking them in hopes that it would be resolved and I would get the credit. Thankfully it looks like it should be ok.

Nothing has been credited to my actual rewards account since Thursday. But I’m not concerned about that. Sometimes they can take weeks before they actual appear there.

Can you explain more about how this works?
How long do the surveys take, how many points do get?
What are the topics of your surveys?
Can anyone with a southwest account participate?

Can you explain more about how this works?
How long do the surveys take, how many points do get?
What are the topics of your surveys?
Can anyone with a southwest account participate?

1. You take different surveys and earn rapid rewards points that will be accredited to your rapids rewards account within 6 weeks.
2. Survey times vary from a few minutes to an hour. Most surveys are estimated at 15 to 30 minutes, however they never take me that long. Survey points typically range from 15 points up to 125 although just the other day I received 225 points from just one survey.
3. Topics vary and are about everything and anything. Could be movies, restaurants, cars, travel, etc. It's a wide variety.
4. Yes, however the rapids rewards opinion group is rarely accepting new members. When I signed up I received an e-mail about joining.

For more info here's the web address : https://www.rewardsforopinions.com/

Mine's like that as well. So safe to say it's a system wide issue.
We’ll glad I’m not the only one! But I hope these are just some minor temp glitches. I’ve been doing surveys for years with different companies and unfortunately have noticed that when issues start to arise, sometimes that means they’ll end up shutting down before long :(

They don't like me. I never seem to qualify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter