Southwest Splendor

Audgy

Earning My Ears
Is anyone going on this trip in September? It looks like a great vacation! 3 adult couples are considering going together but we are concerned about all the cancellations taking place and aren't sure whether to book or not. :confused:

We did this trip this year. It is the way to go. We had such a fantastic time! I wouldn't worry about the cancellations. I wouldn't live my life .. wondering. Just do it!

Is anyone going on this trip in September? It looks like a great vacation! 3 adult couples are considering going together but we are concerned about all the cancellations taking place and aren't sure whether to book or not. :confused:

If you can be flexible and rearrange your vacation time then book the trip, if you can only take a certain dates off then I wouldn't. The pp stated not too worry about cancellations but you have to at the rate they are cancelling trips. If you book the trip book the airfare through Disney this way if they cancel and you can't reschedule you aren't stuck with tickets. They would pay any change fees if you rescheduled but if you can't reschedule and your tickets are non refundable then you would be stuck unless you purchased the airfare through them. From what I have heard and read people who have taken their trips are very happy with them and if you are flexible go for it.

If you have 3 couples, you will be giving a significant bump to whatever date you choose. Check the cancellation list on this board against the dates you want to go. If they have cancelled one that would have overlapped the one you want, then you are probably ok - they probably kept open the one that was more booked.

Good luck! We are doing this trip in June and can't wait!

We did this trip last August and had a fantastic time. Its a great itinerary and you will not be sorry you went. I agree with Kristilew--if you are booking 3 rooms (6 people), whatever date you book will me much more likely to go. It also seems that with most cancellations, they offer several nearby dates for re-booking if necessary. Good luck! I would go for it!

Turtlemom

We did this trip last August and had a fantastic time. Its a great itinerary and you will not be sorry you went. I agree with Kristilew--if you are booking 3 rooms (6 people), whatever date you book will me much more likely to go. It also seems that with most cancellations, they offer several nearby dates for re-booking if necessary. Good luck! I would go for it!

Turtlemom
And I have to echo my agreement of this. 3 rooms will definitely increase the chance of whatever date you pick not being cancelled. (ouch! Not the best sentence!) ;)

I took this tour last year, and absolutely loved it! It's a fabulous itinerary, and a wonderful trip. Check out my trip report (link in my sig) if you're curious!

Sayhello

Thanks for the replies. I called tonight to ask a few questions and it sounds like a lot of the Sept trips are booking up so that is good news. Unfortunately that also means the "early booking" discount is no longer valid for any of the trips during that time frame unless we wanted to go Oct 17-24. So now that I have some dates, we are going to figure out which works best a go! I'm excited!

sayhello, your review was awesome. I read it a few nights ago and it was the post that pretty much sealed the deal for us. My hubby wanted to go when there was snow on the Grand Canyon so he really enjoyed your photos. Unfortunately the rest of us required warmer weather. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter