Southwest ticket dates

3boymthr

DIS Veteran
I just booked our hotel for late April 2020 and I can get tickets on United for fairly cheap ($275/person) but they don’t include a carryon never mind a checked bag. To add a carryon is a $78 per ticket! Plus I have points on my southwest rapid rewards. Does anyone know when Southwest will open up dates for April? When I looked they were only booking through the beginning of March.

I just booked our hotel for late April 2020 and I can get tickets on United for fairly cheap ($275/person) but they don’t include a carryon never mind a checked bag. To add a carryon is a $78 per ticket! Plus I have points on my southwest rapid rewards. Does anyone know when Southwest will open up dates for April? When I looked they were only booking through the beginning of March.
The next release date is Sept 26 with flights through April 13. Following the current pattern of release, the rest of April into May may release the end of October.
Check this page for updates. https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/

On a positive note my dates don’t span across the release of tickets but ugh I was hoping not to wait that long. Oh well now I have more time to save.

Wouldn’t be too bummed, that’s a Basic Economy fare and since that’s not useful to you it doesn’t matter what it’s priced at :) At least you noticed and didn’t rush to book it only to realize after the fact you bought a Basic Economy fare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter