Spa discounts on port days

kamgen

DIS Veteran
I have seen that the spa usually says things are discounted on port days......has anyone had experiences with that?? What do they offer as a discount to get you to book then??
I usually have done my treatments on sea days but I am considering port days now.
Thanks!!!

I'd love to know this too. Does anyone know?
Minnesota

Discounts? We don't need no stinking discounts!!

Just book your spa treatments already, girl.

Happy birthday. ;)

'Beano':cool:

I'm going to do the spa this time anyway, but to a college student (medical Major) a buck is a buck!:)
Minnesota

In the far past I remember them giving a 15% discount on spa treatments if they were taken while in a port.
I haven't seen or heard of that being offered lately. Now I think they offer special package deals.

I was on a 3-day on the Wonder a couple of weeks ago and we asked about this for a treatment we scheduled on the Nassau day. They did not offer the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter