SPA

jltdone

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering if you can pay for Kula Wai and just use that?
I am not a huge massage fan but I would love to hang out in this part of the spa for a few hours.

To my knowledge, you need to book a spa treatment in order to use the hydrotherapy gardens. Salon appointments unfortunately don't qualify either. If you don't want a massage, they do have facials and body wraps/treatments.

Question about the spa. Do they have shower facilities on locker room? I was thinking of booking a service on checkout day and then using the spa locker room to get ready for flight home

Question about the spa. Do they have shower facilities on locker room? I was thinking of booking a service on checkout day and then using the spa locker room to get ready for flight home
Yes, but once you leave for the day you can’t come back.

DVC owners can book a friend for just the gardens if the owner is doing a service. I think it’s $69.

DVC owners can book a friend for just the gardens if the owner is doing a service. I think it’s $69.
Was planning to do early afternoon then get ready for flight - we need to leave Aulani 4:30-5 to catch the flight

They also offer you use of the longe for free if you have a later flight. They have showers and a sitting room with a TV.

Yes - the facilities there are awesome, and the body wash and lotions they provide smell amazing!

Is this new? When we were there in 2016, one of the perks of a spa service is that you could return to re-use both the hydrotherapy gardens and locker rooms for the entire day of your service. Before and after. We took advantage of that.

There is a separate lounge, not associated with the spa, that all guests are permitted to use on check-out day with showers. Guests are only permitted to use it once and are not able to return after. Is that what you're thinking of?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter