Space 220 opening

Do we have guesses from historical data as to how long it takes a restaurant to open once they've posted for hiring? 2 months? 3 months? I wouldn't think it would take much longer than that to hire and train staff.

My guess is it will be open well before Oct. 1st. Perhaps by late August?

Going by historical data for this location... a few more hiring cycles and a couple more technological snafus are still expected before the target opening date of 220, short for two thousand 220.

Lol only kidding. Can’t imagine it not opening this year but I thought the same thing in 2019 and 2020.

Do we have guesses from historical data as to how long it takes a restaurant to open once they've posted for hiring? 2 months? 3 months? I wouldn't think it would take much longer than that to hire and train staff.

My guess is it will be open well before Oct. 1st. Perhaps by late August?
Last I heard was that it will be open by the 50th. I didn’t get any more details than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter