Space Mountain Misson 2 pictures!!!

raptor1982

The year to live your dreams
2 Days ago, the Anual Passholders had the chance to experience a Mission 2 preview. And I must say it's really good!!! The effects are overwhelming and the ride is going much faster! We did loose the beautiful music and it's replaced by something that's a bit more exciting.

Also, the cannon recoilmechanism and smoke effects are finally working again after years!!!

Some pictures right here:
http://www.photosmagiques.com/dlp/discoveryland/spacemountain.php

Well, to begin... The launch is now at the bottom of the cannon, instead of half way.

And inside the mountain it's going faster and a lot smoother!

Smoother is good!! I can probably cope with faster if that's the case!! Can't wait to try it -though I'm don't know when that will be. The cannon will probably have stopped recoiling and smoking again by the time I finally get to see it! :teeth:

Oh now that is sounding great!!!! Thanks Raptor!

gavvy said:
what new effects have they put in there?

Lots of projections, moving planets, chasing comets, a supernova, a hypergate and a lot more!! :sunny:

Oh, that's so exciting! I can't wait! Just over two months to go... must be patient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter