SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been anything posted about the menu yet? The only thing I remember reading is the possibility that this will be a signature restaurant, but I don't recall seeing a menu or anything regarding the "type" of food. Wouldn't it be funny if it was dehydrated astronaut food!!!!
Absolutely nothing. That and opening date is what we're all waiting for here.

I had this problem too, I think you need to change the language setting at the top. Somehow mine went to CA also.

I am betting money on the restaurant opening on Feb 20 2020, but possibly Feb 2nd.

Mine keeps going to UK/Ireland site and I couldn’t figure out why! Lol Glad to see I’m not the only one!

Somebody made a report of not being able to make any FP on 2/20, but able to before and after. Is it possible Disney IT is adding something on that day? Seems an odd coincidence?

Slow with communication. I feel like they just never give any information about when to expect things.
It's frustrating, but I see their side. Look how annoyed people are that it hasn't opened yet and it's past winter 2019. If they get too specific but they fall behind they have to deal with angry guests, and if they don't get specific enough people get annoyed.

Maybe it won't be "signature dining"? It isn't listed as such on Disney's site, listed as "unique"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200121-181054.png
    Screenshot_20200121-181054.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 55
Whether a signature or not, I'm sure 99% of the people on these boards will gladly have no problem eating here..lol I'm not one who usually heads to Sigs. but I must say this one here has me quite curious for sure, as it looks like it'll be quite a place to dine.......I'm sure the food will be Outta this WORLD!!!!:teeth:
Sorry that was baaad.... LoL

Last edited:
Whether a signature or not, I'm sure 99% of the people on these boards will gladly have no problem eating here..lol I'm not one who usually heads to Sigs. but I must say this one here has me quite curious for sure, as it looks like it'll be quite a place to dine.......I'm sure the food will be Outta this WORLD!!!!:teeth:
Sorry that was baaad.... LoL

I'm one of the 1%. I really want to, but the price for a family of 7 at a signature dining restaurant is astronomical (heh) for us. Or 2 dining credits. Don't know I would be willing to Shell out that much.

For all you who have paid attention to new restaurant openings closely before, do you think they will announce when we can make ADRs ahead of time or do I need to start looking at 7:00 every morning as we think they could be releasing them soon? We are going to Epcot on 3/9, and I really want to get a dining reservation.

I'm one of the 1%. I really want to, but the price for a family of 7 at a signature dining restaurant is astronomical (heh) for us. Or 2 dining credits. Don't know I would be willing to Shell out that much.

I agree... It will end up like Cinderella that it's a one time thing just to experience it and then never again due to the cost.... Hopefully it will be a normal 1 credit restaurant...

I normally don't like spending a lot either. When in Disney though We usually don't worry about prices down there...Not a wise thing but Hey it's Disney.
I agree... It will end up like Cinderella that it's a one time thing just to experience it and then never again due to the cost.... Hopefully it will be a normal 1 credit restaurant...
You are probably right, unless the food is Really good....

I really just want this to be open already and taking ADR's. I'm the type that has been planning my Disney trip for 9 months at this point, which is part of my Honeymoon in April. Our entire lives and wedding is space themed, so this place was the perfect compliment. The delays and lack of information are killing me at this point. Regardless of the menu or cuisine I'm going to be eating here. I am perfect fine with fast food quality food. I just like the concept and experience of the restaurant.

I really just want this to be open already and taking ADR's. I'm the type that has been planning my Disney trip for 9 months at this point, which is part of my Honeymoon in April. Our entire lives and wedding is space themed, so this place was the perfect compliment. The delays and lack of information are killing me at this point. Regardless of the menu or cuisine I'm going to be eating here. I am perfect fine with fast food quality food. I just like the concept and experience of the restaurant.
Please don’t give Disney any ideas! I for one am looking forward to a high quality dining experience. So over the one & done restaurants. Cool theming is absolutely not enough. Menu, food quality, and service are extremely important.

giphy.gif

I’d be surprised if this isn’t a signature restaurant. Also could see this being a fixed priced menu at least for breakfast/dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!