Spas at Disney

JazzDKD

Earning My Ears
DW and I are traveling to Disney World this weekend, June 5-12. I was wondering what the differences in the Spa at the GF and the Spa at Saratoga Springs?

Has anyone been to both? What are the pluses and minuses to either?::MickeyMo

Not sure about differences, but I hear they are contracted out to the same company (not Disney).

here is the website, it shows the different Spas and the treatments and prices. www.relaxedyet.com
I have not been to the one at SSR, but love the Spa at the GF, in fact I've got my appt for a massage and aromatherapy bath made for our trip the end of June.
The Saratoga resort just opened, so it might be hard to get an opinion of their spa.

There's a HUGE plus to using the spa at Saratoga Springs, for us DVC members.

We get discounts on the spa services, and we can use the health club at no charge. The June DVC newsletter online had links to some of this info.

I'm not sure all services are 20% off, but they did advertise that at least some of them are. Not too shabby!

As far as I know, the Saratoga Springs spa was open while they were in construction. It looks the same in pictures as I remember it. When I was at the Disney Institute spa (now Saratoga Springs) it was the only spa actually owned and operated by Disney. That was back in 1999, and I don't know if that's still the case. I had a tough time deciding between the two spas so I asked them to fax their "menus" to my office. I decided on the DI spa because I liked their offerings better. Getting there was a chore, but the people at the spa told me you can arrange for a cab at the guest services desk of your hotel, and they will provide a voucher for the trip there and back. They did that for golf, too, I believe. Again, it's been five years, so things may have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter