Special Card Making Project ~ THANK YOU, we raised $200.00!!!

Anne got your cards today! love the happy, bright colors!!!
thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

mommy2mrb. do you happen to have pictures of the various cards that everyone had made? It would be neat to see pictures of everyones cards.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I havnt forgotten about this. I was doing things in order, swap, cards, scrap and then the swap got moved back and school started!
I will have them to you on time, scouts honor!

mommy2mrb. do you happen to have pictures of the various cards that everyone had made? It would be neat to see pictures of everyones cards.

I will post photos when I get them all!

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I havnt forgotten about this. I was doing things in order, swap, cards, scrap and then the swap got moved back and school started!
I will have them to you on time, scouts honor!

thanks for the update Rita! I just need them no later than October 1st!

Hi all, just a friendly reminder that I need your cards no later than
October 1st so I have time to put everything together and mail to BeLikeBrit in time for the gala!

Is it ok if I still do a general kind of card but with Disney stuff on it? I want to try to get these done this weekend and get them out to you this next week.

Is it ok if I still do a general kind of card but with Disney stuff on it? I want to try to get these done this weekend and get them out to you this next week.

of course Rita, anything you make would be great!

Hi Lisa!
My cards are done and ready to be mailed but I dont seem to have your info. Could you pm me please and I will have them out to you as soon as I get your addy.
Thank you!

Hi Lisa!
My cards are done and ready to be mailed but I dont seem to have your info. Could you pm me please and I will have them out to you as soon as I get your addy.
Thank you!

PM sent! thank you again for helping out!!! will let you know when they arrive!

Having trouble with my messaging. My cards are ready to send please pm your address and I will get them in the mail first of next week.

Thank you!

Having trouble with my messaging. My cards are ready to send please pm your address and I will get them in the mail first of next week.

Thank you!

thank you for helping out! PM sent! you can't do a PM yourself until you have 10 posts!
will let you know when they arrive!!!

I did say I would do some cards, but things have just been crazy here with 2 birthdays a week, niece and godson getting ready for uni, sending eldest back for his second year..... I will try to get some done this week, and go to th PO on Saturday - they should then reach you by October. But if you have enough/are worried they may delay you do please say !

I did say I would do some cards, but things have just been crazy here with 2 birthdays a week, niece and godson getting ready for uni, sending eldest back for his second year..... I will try to get some done this week, and go to th PO on Saturday - they should then reach you by October. But if you have enough/are worried they may delay you do please say !

Mazda, if you do get them done that will be great, don't overextend yourself though please! not worried if they would get here in time. Let me know what you decide!
thanks for wanting to help :goodvibes

Rita your cards are here! they are so cute and happy looking!
thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

Wow that was fast!
Glad they got there ok. Thanks for letting me help out. Cant wait to see the photos of the cards.:flower3:

Wow that was fast!
Glad they got there ok. Thanks for letting me help out. Cant wait to see the photos of the cards.:flower3:

fast pony I guess :rotfl2: can't wait to put this all together, still have a few people to send!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!