Special Card Making Project ~ THANK YOU, we raised $200.00!!!

I'll take "Hello". Fair warning -- my cards aren't elaborate.

I would love to help. I would like Wedding and any shower ones.

Looking forward to helping. I read your story. So sorry for the loss of your Husband.....using a tragedy to help others is a wonderful tribute to a loved one.

Deb
I see wedding picked already, so I will do Get well and Bridal Shower cards

I'll do kid's birthday - one set for boys and another for girls

got it! thanks :)

Hi Lisa, I will do wedding and congratulations
Do you only want one set of Christmas, because I could do another set of Christmas if you want?
:)

Tracy if you want to do more Christmas that would be great, will get your 3 sets added , thanks :)

I can do some birthday cards for kids-a set for boys & a set for girls. :)

Just saw this lol. I can do a teenage card & a generic birthday card.

put you down for the teen and generic...thanks :)

I'll take "Hello". Fair warning -- my cards aren't elaborate.

no warnings needed, all homemade cards are beautiful :goodvibes thanks for joining :)

I would love to help. I would like Wedding and any shower ones.

Looking forward to helping. I read your story. So sorry for the loss of your Husband.....using a tragedy to help others is a wonderful tribute to a loved one.

Deb
I see wedding picked already, so I will do Get well and Bridal Shower cards

thank you for joining :) and your sweet words :goodvibes

Lisa I would love to help out, but, I've never made cards before. Can I just use cricut elements and add a sentiment? How do you put the sentiment on the inside? (See I'm really a beginner ;))

wdwmickey said:
Lisa I would love to help out, but, I've never made cards before. Can I just use cricut elements and add a sentiment? How do you put the sentiment on the inside? (See I'm really a beginner ;))

Also, do you want the cards a specific size?

Cheryl you can make them however you want, I had some cute cricut cuts from a previous swap I never used on pages, so added them on some cute paper and had a fun kid card...I usually don't add anything inside of my cards so that's not a needed thing. if you wanted to I know you can find different quotes, etc at the stores or maybe print it out.

Also, do you want the cards a specific size?

either 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 or close to those measurements, know some measure a bit different

I am usually on the exchange board, and lurk on the other community boards from time to time. I would love to help you with this project. I can make animal themed cards that have sayings that match the animal on the card if you are interested in those. Or I can make another theme...just let me know.

I am usually on the exchange board, and lurk on the other community boards from time to time. I would love to help you with this project. I can make animal themed cards that have sayings that match the animal on the card if you are interested in those. Or I can make another theme...just let me know.

thank you so much and welcome to our corner of the boards :goodvibes
those sound so cute!!! can't wait to see them!

forgot to add to the first post - if you do not already have my address PM me when you are ready to ship and I will PM you back!

thanks again for joining my special project :goodvibes

Lisa I'll play :) Let me look at my "just cards" cartridge and choose a couple. I'll let you know which ones by Monday.

Lisa I'll make adult birthday and some "just because" cards. So should I make 4 male and 4 female birthday cards and 4(or 8) general cards? Are my numbers right?

I'd like to help out with this. I'll make Hello cards and Kids cards.

thank you Stephanie for joining in :)

I would love to help. I can do valentine's, graduation, and sympathy.

Amanda, thank you!

Lisa I'll make adult birthday and some "just because" cards. So should I make 4 male and 4 female birthday cards and 4(or 8) general cards? Are my numbers right?

yes I'd like 4 each of which ever group you decide to make Cheryl!

Lisa I'll make adult birthday male & female (4 each) and general (4, maybe 8)

thanks Cheryl....don't over extend yourself please, you need to rest!

Awww, you're so sweet :hug: No worries it is a long time before you want these.

Are you planning on making 4 card boxes? So the 4 cards can be exactly the same? Or should each card be a little different? Remember I'm on pain meds and my brain is fuzzy ;)

Awww, you're so sweet :hug: No worries it is a long time before you want these.

Are you planning on making 4 card boxes? So the 4 cards can be exactly the same? Or should each card be a little different? Remember I'm on pain meds and my brain is fuzzy ;)

I'm planning on making one BIG card box, was thinking of getting one of the decorative boxes with the attached lid from Michaels....they don't have to be matchy, matchy, just the same theme, figure that way we can use up smaller scraps of paper!

hey at least you have a good excuse for having a fuzzy brain :lmao: not sure what mine is :lmao:

Hi Lisa,
I would like to help also,
Ive been seeing some really cute cards on pinterest that I have been wanting to try to make.
Is general ok for now? Do we need to add a sentiment or can they be left blank? You would like 4 right, with envelopes and do you want the envelopes decorated or left blank?
I have so much to think about this and swapping but it will be fun1

I had sent out my cards in the mail this morning, so you should receive them by the ending of the week. :goodvibes

Hi Lisa,
I would like to help also,
Ive been seeing some really cute cards on pinterest that I have been wanting to try to make.
Is general ok for now? Do we need to add a sentiment or can they be left blank? You would like 4 right, with envelopes and do you want the envelopes decorated or left blank?
I have so much to think about this and swapping but it will be fun1

thanks for wanting to help Rita! yes general is ok, you can either put something inside or leave blank (I do both) yes to 4 in a group and you can do what you'd like to the envelope too! happy to have you around more with swapping too!

I had sent out my cards in the mail this morning, so you should receive them by the ending of the week. :goodvibes

thank you Patsy, I will let you know when they arrive :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!