Special Card Making Project ~ THANK YOU, we raised $200.00!!!

Patsy your cards are here! they are adorable! thanks for helping out :goodvibes

My cards are done, and I have sent you a PM to get your address.

I have 4 Get Well cards
(2 or them are home made and two are upcycled):rotfl2: Meaning, I had 2 cards without envelopes, so I got creative and incorporated them into 2 new cards.

2 Bridal Shower cards
1 Engagement or Wedding card
1 Bridal Shower or Engagement card

8 cards total.

They are all blank inside, except for an embellishment on some.

Are we supposed to initial them or anything like that?
Deb

I have 4 Get Well cards
(2 or them are home made and two are upcycled):rotfl2: Meaning, I had 2 cards without envelopes, so I got creative and incorporated them into 2 new cards.

2 Bridal Shower cards

8 cards total.

Deb

thank you Deb, can't wait to see them! if you want to initial them that would be fine!

thanks again for helping out, just sent you my address!

Just thought I should let you all know we will be out of town 7/22 - 8/1 visiting Boston! I will have a hold on our mail, but if you plan on shipping your cards before we leave, please make sure it will get here by 7/21, don't trust that the PO won't misplace any packages! or wait so it will get here after 8/2!
thanks again to all of you for helping with this special project :goodvibes

I have 4 Get Well cards

2 Bridal Shower cards

8 cards total.

Deb

Deb got your cards last night, they are very cute!
thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

Deb got your cards last night, they are very cute!
thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

Not bad, considering they had to travel across the country! Almost from the eastern most point.... Really, I am not that far out on Long Island, still would have to drive about 2 hours to get to Montauk point :-)beach:at least at this time of year!). Glad to help out.

I'll make some! I've got loads of paper for cards -just need to check I've got the right size blanks - I know I've got A6, is that OK?

I've got some cute decoupage stuff I could use, no idea what themes yet (probably "just because"/blank, maybe "thank you",...nope, no idea!)

I won't be starting these til after our vacation, sop i'll let you know when inspiration strikes!

I'll make some! I've got loads of paper for cards -just need to check I've got the right size blanks - I know I've got A6, is that OK?

I've got some cute decoupage stuff I could use, no idea what themes yet (probably "just because"/blank, maybe "thank you",...nope, no idea!)

I won't be starting these til after our vacation, sop i'll let you know when inspiration strikes!

that is so sweet Mazda, would love to have you join! what ever size you have on hand is fine and any theme you'd like to make! no problem on starting them after your vacation, I don't need them here until October 1st!

If you are still taking "new" card makers, I would love to join the group.
Please let me know and I will get started immediately.

If you are still taking "new" card makers, I would love to join the group.
Please let me know and I will get started immediately.

of course I am! thanks for wanting to help! please make which ever category you would like and when you are ready to ship let me know and I will PM you my address!
can't wait to see what you create!

of course I am! thanks for wanting to help! please make which ever category you would like and when you are ready to ship let me know and I will PM you my address!
can't wait to see what you create!
Thank you! I will get crafting tonight and be in touch as soon as my collection is complete.
Thanks for allowing me to join this great project.

Tracy, got your cards....they are so cute!
thanks again for helping out :)

Amanda got your very cute cards today!
thank you so much for helping out!!!

Cassey and Sandy got your adorable cards today! so cute!

thanks again to you both for helping me out with this special project :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!