Special Card Making Project ~ THANK YOU, we raised $200.00!!!

Lisa...life got in the way of crafting the last couple days. Cards should be done and mailed by Monday. They are just laying on my table waiting to be put together. Sorry for the delay.

Lisa...life got in the way of crafting the last couple days. Cards should be done and mailed by Monday. They are just laying on my table waiting to be put together. Sorry for the delay.

that's okay Cheryl...still have a couple weeks before I need them!

Sending PM's to the remaining ladies who signed up...please respond ASAP if you are still making/sending cards. If you are unable to, that is okay know life happens!

thank you again to everyone who is helping out :goodvibes

All my stuff is piled in the conservatory as Dh bought me new storage for our anniversary. If I cAn find stuff I'll mail tomorrow- I'm sure I have some "stock" which would be suitable!!

All my stuff is piled in the conservatory as Dh bought me new storage for our anniversary. If I cAn find stuff I'll mail tomorrow- I'm sure I have some "stock" which would be suitable!!

nice gift Mazda, have fun getting organized :goodvibes anything you have will be great!

Lisa I am postal. Hope you like them.

of course I will like them :goodvibes will let you know when they arrive!

mommy2mrb said:
Sending PM's to the remaining ladies who signed up...please respond ASAP if you are still making/sending cards. If you are unable to, that is okay know life happens!

thank you again to everyone who is helping out :goodvibes

I can't believe these slipped my mind! Will send them out on Monday.

I don't seem to have your address but if you pm me I have 8 cards and I can get dh to mail

I can't believe these slipped my mind! Will send them out on Monday.

that's okay Donna! will let you know when they arrive! thanks again for helping out!

I don't seem to have your address but if you pm me I have 8 cards and I can get dh to mail

just PM'd you Mazda, thanks for helping out!! will let you know when they arrive!

Cheryl your cards are here....Love them!
thank you again for helping out :goodvibes

Donna your cards came....they are so cute!
thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

Karin - got you cards today! love them! thanks again for helping out!

Mazda your cards came today! thank you so much, love them all!

So glad they arrived. Had such a great time and would love to join another exchange. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this. :)

we have regular swaps scheduled throughout the year, just keep an eye on the swap forum for interest threads!

thank you for being a part of it! will hopefully be getting it all put together, have two more packages coming in a few days...will be sharing photos!

Glad they got there safe and that you can use them! Let us know what the box raises for charity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!