• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special Dinner- need recommendations!!

Asuneda

Mouseketeer
DH and I will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary in DL this November. Where is the best sitdown restaurantfor our celebration? We are WDW veterans, but haven't been to DL in 15 years.

Thanks

In the parks it's Blue Bayou for DL and Vineyard Room for DCA., with BB winning out for the fantastic atmosphere though VR has superior food. However the best meal in the resort can be had at the Napa Rose in the Grand Californian. This is the place to go when the everything has to be perfect.

Another restaurant that is highly recommended is Granville's Steakhouse, though I've never eaten there.

I agree that Napa Rose is premier, but if you want to consider others, then I would also recommend Jazz Kitchen or Catal - upstairs dining for both - in Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter