"Special magic" at WDW?

Jen12573

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are heading to Disney in just under a month. We will be there right after our 5th anniversary. Last night while making a dinner reservation Atlanta asked if we were celebrating anything special. I told her we are arriving 2 weeks after our 5th anniversary. She suggested we stop at Town Hall or a Guest Services location to pick up a special anniversary pin. She said that WDW loves to do special little things, when they can, for guests celebrating milestones.

What special things have you experienced because you were celebrating an anniversary, birthday or something else?

Thanks!

My DH and I :hug: went to WDW for our birthday's two years ago and we got the buttons. Depending on who is at the counter they may write your name in a different language - which was so cool!! We were watching the parades and various characters would wave to us and wish us a happy birthday. My DH was blushing when Cinderella wished him a happy birthday!! :upsidedow I took my DD and her BFF to Giradelli's at Downtown Disney and the manager got on the overhead and had the entire resteraunt sing happy birthday to me. :flower3: It was so awesome and so embarassing all at the same time. DD just laughed and laughed!:rotfl:
I highly recommend taking advantage of the celebration buttons when they apply. Have an awesome trip!!:cool1:

If you can, go to dinner at Tony's Town Square and let the waiter/waitress know. He/she MIGHT do what they did to me and my family...we went to Disney in celebration of my 18th birthday/graduation and my parents' anniversary and they announced it to the whole restaurant! Everyone applauded!! That was great. They brought me two items of dessert too, which was fantastic! There was another couple there celebrating their anniversary and they had them roll a meatball to each other with their noses a'la Lady and the Tramp. It was adorable.

Also at Liberty Tree Tavern....as we sat down, they had a heart shape on the table made out of Mickey-head sequins. They brought out dessert for me there too and sang to me. Amazing.

Disney does everything they can to make every aspect of your trip a wonderful one.

We went for our honeymoon and so many special things happened that I can't possibly list them all here. The highlights were being the grand marshals in a parade, a private audience with Cinderella, our own vehicle & guide for the Safari along with front of the line access, front of the line access to Maelstrom, free beer, free desserts, a free upgrade to a preferred room at AS-S . . . oh, and we won a set of YOAMD ears and special tinkerbell pins too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter