Special Occasion Question

LG123

Mouseketeer
My SIL and her finace are cruising with us in December. He has informed me that he will be proposing sometime during the cruise. I am going to order them a basket from Shirley but was wondering if Disney has anything special for this type of occasion or if they will do something if I inform them of this.

I'm sure that if you let Guest Relations know of this (and the day it is to happen so they don't surprise anyone before it happens), they will do something special.

That's so exciting...how is he planning on asking her???!!!

you could tell the wait staff about it and I bet they would bring a cake. I would however wait until AFTER he has actually proposed and AFTER she has actually said yes. God forbid he chickens out or she declines and then out comes the congrats cake!:eek:

We haven't gotten into details yet but he was thinking about doing it at Palo one night. Wanted the BIG brother there to witnes it! Big brother is scarier than dad in this family. If anyone has a suggestion on this then feel free to let me know.

Ooooooooo, I'd put the big brother up for adoption to some other family!! ;)

Big brother's picture is below. I don't think he looks scary.:lovestruc Just a little over protective of little sister!

I wish I had a big brother that cared for me like that! It sure looks like devotion to me.. "I pity the man that hurts that young lady.." :)

Originally posted by LG123
We haven't gotten into details yet but he was thinking about doing it at Palo one night. Wanted the BIG brother there to witnes it! Big brother is scarier than dad in this family. If anyone has a suggestion on this then feel free to let me know.
I would talk to the head waiter at Palo and see if they have any suggestions. They may be able to arrange to bring the ring out on a platter with a chocolate souffle - both would melt my heart and make me VERY, VERY happy.
Good luck to all involved!

p.s. Let us know what happens, please.

Drop the ring in the bottom of her drink....;)
She'll think there is a dirty glass or a bug in her drink! LOL

Sure the heck hope she isnt reading this DIS board, hehehe

Kathy

OOOO YESS
the ring at the bottom of a champagne glass at Palo's
CLASSIC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter