Special thanks to BevS97

Firebird_UK

Earning My Ears
Thanks Bev!

The phone 'host' number will be really useful, esp as it is expensive for me to call in the day with my current phone package.

While I'm here (as I certainly won't be able to get back on after 4.00), do you know why there are no scheduled times for Spectromagic in July? Have I missed something?

:wave: :wave:

Anne,

Have the July dates only recently been posted? They seem to post the park hours first, and then the events appear a bit later - keep checking back.

Hello Debbie,

I printed the dates off yesterday, but having looked again i can see that there aren't any times for DS&MC or Jammin Jungle either, I just can't see for looking!

I have just had an op. on my eyes (the bandages came of yesterday - no DIS, reading or TV for a week!!) I think that I better have another word with my doc. LOL:D :D

You have printed off the July hours?? are you sure they are not the ones for last year?
As far as I know..the hours are only released a couple of months beforehand, and the May hours have so far not been published [they are very late!]. Think WDW must be waiitng to see what attendences will be like[by number of bookings]

glad the phone number helped!

I am also going in June and I don't think the park hours have been published yet - we are making our plans based on a best guess and then will refine them once the parades etc have been published. I would plan on a Saturday night Spectromagic, and maybe one other evening.

Bev

Hello Claire,

the hours that I printed off are projections based on last year. I was worried about this and mentioned it to the lady who took my PS booking, she said that all the indications were that there wouldn't be any major changes to these official hours as I am travelling during the summer hols!!

So hopefully I'll be OK.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter