speciality cruises/fireworks

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
I know about the illuminations cruise.
Are there any boat cruises like that you can rent by the magic kingdom and see those fireworks? Also, do they do cruises everynight? Will be there 4th of july and would love to get a cruise somewhere theat night to watch the fireworks someplace.

I know there are fireworks cruises that leave from the MK area resorts. I belive they are nightly and I am not sure of the cost. Hopefully someone will come along with more information. If not I would e-mail guests services at WDW and ask for info. The address can be found on the Walt Disney Official Site.
Also, I belive that they are booked at the same time as the Illuminations cruises as for how far ahead you can book them.

We enjoyed a fireworks cruise from the Contemporary on Dec 18th. We loved it. It was beautiful cruising around Bay Lake with the full moon. And so peaceful and unihabited. We then cruised the seven seas lagoon before stopping and watching the fireworks. The boats are nice pontoons. We had a great captain and I would recommend her but she is on the college program and will be gone this month. We cruised after the fireworks too.

The cost was 120.01. We tipped our captain but she was hesitant to take it.

They aren't as hard to book but can fill up esp if you want one from a certain resort. They are available from the 4 resorts surrounding Seven Seas I believe. I know for sure you can get them at the Poly, Cont, and WL but limited availablility at each one.
They are available every night there is fireworks at the MK. They will even help you with the right time to be there etc. And notify you if the fireworks time has been changed and change your time accordingly.

I recommend it highly and we would do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter