Specialty beverage on the QSDP question.

mom2rose&john

DIS Veteran
We have a quick serve dining plan and I need clarification on the beverage selection when you are getting the meal. It is my understanding that you may get any beverage with your entree/combo for 1 qsdp credit. I have read you can receive a specialty beverage like a smoothy, milkshake or slushy as your beverage. Is this accurate?

In addition, since most of the specialty beverages have a snack symbol next to the item can you still use this as your beverage or not? And, if you can, do you let the cashier know that you want this included as the entree beverage choice included with the meal or will they already know this?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes, your QS credit includes a beverage and that does include specialty or alcoholic beverages. It never hurts to be specific with the cashier, but I usually just phrase it as "I'll have X meal with Y drink". If you aren't sure if something qualifies as a beverage just ask the cashier. There are some things that don't count (anything in a souvenir cup, some of the more expensive alcoholic drinks, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter