Blaze-dinner

The wave- breakfast
Garden grill -lunch
Epcot-quick service -dinner

Cinderellas Royal table-breakfast
Scifi diner -lunch
P&j s southern takeout -dinner

Any thoughts?

Well, I count 22 credits which does not divide equally into 63, so either you'll have credits left over, you're sharing somewhere, or paying OOP.

That's a lot of food.

If you have the DxDDP and you don't have any kids, I think you're overpaying.

Okay, so you have 3 people/7 nights?

I count 22 credits, so you'd have to be planning on sharing at at least a couple of places to make up the one extra credit per person. My guess would be at the QS meals?

I haven't tried Blaze yet but my understanding is it is very similar to Mod Pizza, in which case I just don't see it being worth two visits in one trip.

I agree with @sharonabe that if this is a DxDDP plan, you're probably overpaying. I count 6 counter service out of 19 meals, and I just don't see how the plan would make sense under those circumstances. Using a credit for QS just doesn't include much any more - entree and drink - so it is a very poor-value use.

I'd also be interested in seeing how some of your dining choices line up with your park plans, because there are a couple of days where you're really all over the place.

It seems like a lot of character meals and AYCTE buffets. I think that will get old, even if it's for the littles in your party. There's a lot of better quality food to be had at restaurants where you order off a menu. Maybe narrow it down to the character meals that you really want.

Thanks for the input so far guys.

We have free regular dining and intending to upgrade to deluxe plan.
The character dining is an absolute must for dd (not a little one!:P)
It's far more about the experience than the food.

And yes-3 adults -7 nights.
And indeed there will be some sharing & oop as I like kids meals!!

Our park days are as follows:

Day 1-MK & Disney springs
Day 2-MK & HS
Day 3-Epcot
Day 4-HS & AK
Day 5-HS, AK & MK. ....I've dropped the blaze thoughts....now contempo following MK (it's my birthday :cake:)
Day 6-MK & Epcot
Day 7-MK & HS

That's a lot of park hopping. Especially day #5! I hope you write a trip report so show it all works out.

That's a lot of park hopping. Especially day #5! I hope you write a trip report so show it all works out.

I don't know if anyone would want to read about our trips:rainbow:

We like to hop!
Out for rd-lunch-back to resort & rest; then back to park fun.

For us dining is a big part of vacation-I think DH goes just for the food most of the time. We often do the DxDP and we find that trying to get 3 meals in a day is just too much-and my guys can eat! One trip we just gave up and on our check out day stood at the register paying for other guests' breakfast with our left over credits.

Now I plan a breakfast or early lunch and then a dinner, we enjoy character meals and signatures also. I do a split reservation so that the last night is a room only night at the end of the trip and we have credits to use for that day as well. It spreads it out enough that we don't feel like we are stuffed the entire time and we can still have snacks in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter