SPH Rooms?

ttfn3

DIS Veteran
I've been reading the boards to get information to possibly plan a Disney Cruise for late 2004 or early 2005. What's a SPH room rate? It looks like it must be a good deal. Thanks!

It depends how late in the year that you want to go. Since there are only 6 rooms (5020, 5022, 5024, 5520, 5522, 5524), chances are they are booked too. Your best chance is to call DCL and check your date choice and see if one is available. You can put a no obligation courtesy hold on it for a week if it is available.

Good luck!
CC

I'm not sure if you are asking what is a SPH room or if you want to know the rates for them.

Secret Porthole Rooms are those that have a porthole but due to it being an obstructed view DCL does not charge the same for them as for a regular porthole room.

If this is not what you were asking please ignore me and continue with your regular reading.

Thank you
Steve

Barb...Have you stayed in stateroom 5520 on the "Magic". I know you usually do on the Wonder. Also are the room #'s the same on the Magic and Wonder and is the view the same? Curious. I have 5520 booked on the Magic.

Thanks
Joanna

Room #'s and locations are the same on the Wonder and Magic. We had #5020 on both ships and the room was identical. All I can recommend is if you can get one of these room jump on it, the location and the free port hole can't be beat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter