Split dinner party - some DDP, some cash?

chprose

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried to split the bill at a table service between the dining plan and cash? For example, we want to go to Le Cellier and use the DDP for my husband and I but not for my 2 daughters as they will definitely not eat enough to be worthy of the two credits. Will they allow us to charge 2 to DDP and 2 to cash/magic band?

Has anyone tried to split the bill at a table service between the dining plan and cash? For example, we want to go to Le Cellier and use the DDP for my husband and I but not for my 2 daughters as they will definitely not eat enough to be worthy of the two credits. Will they allow us to charge 2 to DDP and 2 to cash/magic band?
Yes this will not be an issue. Your server will almost certainly ask if you are using the Dining plan, but just let the server know which people in your party will be paid for with the plan and which will be out of pocket.

Are your 2 daughters adults or kids? If they are kids, then you are going to have extra kid credits that can only be used for kid meals.

My youngest will be 10 so we are all considered adults. But that is a good point! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts