• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

split plate charge?

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
Do the fine dining restaraunts charge a plate fee for splitting an entree? I am thinking about Yachtsman Steakhouse, in particular.

I often split an adult meal with my dd, she dosen't like kids stuff and neither of us have a big appetite. We have never been charged a split fee at WDW. Often we do opt for soup or appetizers instead of the bigger meals esp at lunch.

TJ

No, there is no fee in any of the Disney Owned restaurants. There may be a different policy in the Participating Providers, though, so if you are eating at most of the restaurants in Downtown Disney, or any in the Swan or Dolphin, ask your server first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter