Split Stay and Dining Reservations

Ksquared

DIS Veteran
This is our first split stay. Our ADR day is tomorrow. We are staying 8 nights. The first two nights are at Beach Club and then 6 nights at Riviera. Will I be able to make all my reservations tomorrow or will I only be able to make reservations For Dec 21-23 to start?

Each confirmation number starts its own ADR window; so, the BC will come under the first 60 day window, with your Riviera stay starting a separate 60 day ADR booking window.
Thanks, that's what I thought although I'm a little bummed - in the back of my mind I was hoping two consecutive stays on property counted in the 60 day + 10 reservation window.

Thanks, that's what I thought although I'm a little bummed - in the back of my mind I was hoping two consecutive stays on property counted in the 60 day + 10 reservation window.

I was hoping for the same. We are switching hotels for our very last night and I was really hoping to get Chef Mickey's for our last morning. Guess that won't happen now.

Just curious, did you try to book ADR's for your second reservation during your first reservation booking window? Did it end up working out or no?

Disney does not recognize the 2nd adr at all. You complete your first stay according to the dates then 2nd stay.

Disney's adr system only allows the additional days based on your actual reservation.

years ago the multiple stays could book for the entire stay. Thanks to folks booking throw away reservations they closed that loophole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter