Split Stay - Magicband

jjwelch24

Mouseketeer
We have a split stay later this month and received 2 sets of magicbands. I didn't realize we would get 2 different sets. Is there a way connect our rooms and tickets to just one set so we don't have to bring both.

Thanks.

We have a split stay later this month and received 2 sets of magicbands. I didn't realize we would get 2 different sets. Is there a way connect our rooms and tickets to just one set so we don't have to bring both.

Thanks.
All active MagicBands assigned to an individual will work on your room door, park entrances, FP+ queues, etc. You don't need to do anything as long as they are flagged as active in MDE.

All active MagicBands assigned to an individual will work on your room door, park entrances, FP+ queues, etc. You don't need to do anything as long as they are flagged as active in MDE.

Just wanted to say ditto. We always to split stays at WDW, always take just one set of bands, and there is never an issue!

Things are not on the bands..but in your MDE account. Any Magic band you have that is associate with you will work.

I reuse all the time and sometimes, even change based on my outfit! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!