Split stay with cash one night and then DVC points, dining plan options?

ilovediznee

Always planning our next trip home to Disney!!!
I'll try and make this as simple as possible. We made a reservation from Saturday until the following Friday - check out day. Now we can leave day earlier - Friday instead of Saturday and we don't have enough DVC points to get a room, so we are going to do cash for the first night at POR and then check into OKW and use our points.

I have the dining plan for Saturday when we check in to OKW until we leave Friday. Now we will be staying the other Friday night too.

Also as an FYI - we have park :confused3 tickets for Saturday to Thursday -6 days.

Can I get the dining plan for our Friday night -Saturday night at midnight stay and then it would just overlap with our check in at OKW on Saturday.

If we are going to be in Disney by Friday night, I really want to use some meal credits for our dinner, but if it's more hassle than it's worth, then I'll just forget it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The dining plan is not available for a room only cash reservation through CRO. It's only available for room/ticket packages. If you buy some park tickets with your one night stay (as part of a package, not just adding them on to the room only reservation), you can get the dining plan (unless there is some kind of minimum stay requirement that I'm not aware of for the dining plan) but if you're arriving late it won't be much of a deal.

Eat somewhere cheap on Friday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter