"Spoiled" by DVC at a young age

I agree I've created a Disney Monster with DS (and I will gladly admit it!). We just got back in Feb and are going down again in Oct. I told him to pick which resort and he chose SSR because it has my name in it (and no, my name is not Toga :laughing:). We've flown AT business class as well when it's just the 2 of us, and will likely do it again. I am actually considering getting us both hot stone massages at SSR for a treat. And yes, the DIS is the only place in the universe where I would own up to that! :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl: At this thread. My boys compalined so much on our most recent trip. Their response to our stay in OKW was its OLD alright!!! It was also our 1st stay in a studio and Mom has to agree only 1BR and up from now on. We were saving some point to bank to bring friends with us next year.
We have only stayed in DVC 3x. 1br at SSR 1br SV at Kidani and the studio at OKW. Our family is in agreement at this point that our home AKV is our favorite. Love having the 2 bathrooms and the boys love the sleeper chair so they dont have to share the pull out!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter