Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

I can still sponsor 3 people.
I will be there:

- June 9
- July 18-20
- September 27 (I'm not available between 12.30 & 3.30 pm)
- October 30 - November 1

we are at Disney on the following date and would love to sponsor people! Please contact me at vinenlies@gmail.com if you would like to get sponsored.

5 - 10 july
3 - 10 August
28 - 30 August

This will be our last changes, so I hope somebody will help us!

I would like. How can we arrange?

I am so sorry not to have seen your post while I was in the park. It would have helped both of us and of course I would have been delighted to have met up. Between EMH and Dreams at 23:00 I found little time to sleep let alone go on line but I do apologise and hope you found someone else to sponsor you. :o

In the parks August Sat 15th - Wednesday 19th. Can sponsor 6 people :)

We are returning to the Magic from 18 untill 23 October 2015 and can sponsor 8 people. Are you interested? Please contact me at Lieneke73@gmail.com. I hope to see you in October!

We will be at DLP July 24-26 and are happy to sponsor passes and cover parking costs for your first day.
Please PM if you want to meet up!

Will also be there September (4-)5-6 if all goes well...

Hi,

We are arriving on August 22nd and my girlfriend and I are looking to buy an annual pass. Anyone willing to sponsor us?! :)
We will be arriving at around lunch time so afternoon would be great if anyone can help?

Another reminder :)
I've managed to get my 3 stamps, now looking for 2 more for my Disney-buddy. So we can continue to go together in the next year ^^

We'll be there:
- September 27th (as of 10am)
- October 30th till November 1st

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter