spoodles has changed their menu

llrain

<font color=green>Has a one-way ticket to the funn
Im not all that impressed anymore...used to be our mostest mostest
favorite restaurant....now dropped to almost last
:(

even the atmosphere has seemed to change there....

I also am curious what you ate that has dropped Spoodles from a favorite to last. We haven't eaten here yet, but I have always read such great things about this place, and have had it on our list of "must trys" for a future trip.

We were just there and still thought is was great. Of course, we only ordered from the tapas menu, getting the mediterranian dip sampler and tapas sampler. We thought everything was great and atmosphere seemed the same. I was working on a Spoodle-rita, however, so I was in a great mood :)

We have eaten at Spoodles every trip since they opened. Some trips you will find us there 3 or 4 times, counting breakfast.

We ate there last Sunday and did notice several dishes no longer on the menu, but most of our old favorites were there. The food was still wonderful. I will always say the 4 cheese flatbread is like heaven on a plate! The service was wonderful, the wait very short. I will be going back again and again.

My DD23 has written reviews from our trip last week. Part 1 includes Spoodles. Here is a link ...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=700071

my favorite dish is gone,,,,the scallops dish.,,,I had
a chicken breast dish topped with an alfredo type sauce..

It wasnt bad by any means.....just not our no 1 place to eat..
i think that alot of the appetizers are off the menu too
we didnt have that many to choose from..

Yes, there didn't seem to be as many tapas options this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter