Spoodles

julienelliot

Earning My Ears
The food for dinner was great.
Very small menu.
The server was GREAT!
The host and manager were very rude not helpful at all.
We live here near Disney and I will got back just because you have a few rude people should not stop you going out for a good meal and then heading to the best piano bar in the area Jellyrolls on the boardwalk!

We just had a blast at Jellyrolls too! We went to Spoodles prior. I thought the food was OK...better was the Sangria! :) Glad you had fun!

Glad you won't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. :) What did you eat?

I had lemon chicken which was very good!

My wife had pasta with alfredo better then the alfredo in epcot at Alfredo's in Epcot!

JellyRolls is awesome on the boardwalk!

Spoodles has a very short menu heads up.

I saw a oakwood steak and sweetfries for like 30 dollars

Seafood.

All kinds of deserts as well

They had wines up to 70 dollars a bottle. I was there for New Years eve dinner and trying to remember the menu.

Have a magical day! ºoº-Mickey Mouse

Look for a new vamped up menu at spoodles coming soon!

Who was your server at Spoodles ? We had Wayne, this guy was HILARIOUS ! I didnt like the food there much, but as a general rule I dont like tasty food (my favorite in all WDW was the Mac'N'Cheese and mashed potatoes from LTT). My mom loved it all though, I had picked it for her on her birthday. I would go back just so I could get Wayne again. He totally made our night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter