Spotlight on Grand Californian - Resale, 500 Points

TheTimeshareStore

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,​

Every now and then we will be shining a spotlight on an unusual offer on a resale that someone might have. This is going to be few and far between, so don't worry, it won't be obnoxiously large amounts of offers here. This is just to showcase certain contracts for sale that would have more significance to people here since most people in this section are more 'hardcore' DVC owners.

We have a contract up for resale as follows:

upload_2019-3-18_13-53-40.png

So, this is $100,000 for Grand Californian Villas. 500 points annually and 1000 points starting out on August 1 2019.

Obviously, this is not in the budget and price range for most people, even current owners. However, the waitlist is still currently closed for GC, so even if you wanted to buy direct, you couldn't get immediately added to the wait list. It could also take a long time on the wait list to gather up this many points. Also, compared to buying directly with Disney, this is a savings of up to $30,000, which is significant.

Plus, let's face it, it's actually the same price as booking the Royal Suite on the Greek Islands Disney Cruise next year for 4 adults haha.

This is an awesome option for people that want to really use GC as their home resort, since it can be hard to get, even at 11 months out. It's also a good option for people who stay at both coasts every year. You should have enough points yearly to be able to do it all.

If you are interested in this resale, contact us right here on the boards, send me a DM or you can email us at sales@dvcstore.com.

http://dvcstore.com/listing-detail.cfm?ID=GCAL500-08-0313

Have a magical day!​

Wower's, 100K for a timeshare, blows my mind!!! I guess anybody that buys direct from Disney at about the 500 points package is paying about $100K, now that I think about it, so it happens more often than I think / realize. I am sure there will be a buyer, thanks for sharing.

Yeah you can go on the OCC website, set Disney as grantor, set “deed” on the pull down menu, then on the advanced tab you can set the low end of the deed doc tax to say $600 and see some big, direct contracts. Like 1000 points. Interesting. Deed doc tax divided by .007 yields contract price.

Wower's, 100K for a timeshare, blows my mind!!! I guess anybody that buys direct from Disney at about the 500 points package is paying about $100K, now that I think about it, so it happens more often than I think / realize. I am sure there will be a buyer, thanks for sharing.

Let me think: Should I (prospective buyer, not me) drop $100K on VGC or DRR? Tough choice!

LAX

Have you talked to Pete about this one? I hear he's fighting add-on-itis (and losing). ;);) :teeth:

How long until he's in the 1000 point club? We should do one of those betting calendars (like "guess the baby's delivery date" people like to run around the office), only it'll be guessing which date Pete hits 1000+ points. The winner gets a free mickey ice cream bar courtesy of the timeshare store and dreams unlimited travel (they can split the cost.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter