Spring Break - Last Minute Planning

Can't wait to read all about it!! So sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you made lemonade out of lemons and had some much-needed family time :goodvibes

Haley and I have been stalking the menu at Eet, and reading this just solidified that we need to grab some food from there at some point on our trip!

Andi and I tried Eet and would definitely go back!
What did you guy have? I really wish this place was closer to us.

Ah I want to try that place!! Looking forward to the full meal review.
it was sooo tasty! I actually just looked up reciepes to see if I could make a version of the walking tacos this weekend.

Quick question-what did you use for grocery delivery this trip? Garden grocer? Can you do alcohol with that order? We've never done a grocery order but thinking I need to for our trip next month.
We did Garden Grocer. And they do have alchol you can order. I jsut did a 6 pack of beer. You scan your drivers liscense in when you order so they know you are 21. And I didn't have to be there for them to take the bags. Which I like.

was wondering how your week went after all the reports I heard about crowds.
The crowds were busy!!! But we made the best of it. And def worked the days to our advantage. And lucked on on the day MK closed to park hopping, was a rest day for us!

You inspired me to start my own trip report! Slowly getting it started here!
I will be hoping over there next!!! YEAH!!!!

totally understand trying to get caught back up on real life.
ugh, it feels like we are in slow motion!

Welcome back!!! I can't wait to hear all about the trip.
Thanks!!! I promise to start this weekend!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear how this trip went. So glad you discovered a great new restaurant.
Thanks. It was so yummy. I love finding new things each trip. Problem is, it's in Disney Springs, and how many times can you really go to Disney Springs in a trip!

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about it :)
Thanks. I promise... I will start this weekend.

Haley and I have been stalking the menu at Eet, and reading this just solidified that we need to grab some food from there at some point on our trip!
DEF!!!! Even if you go and get 1 thing to split!

Welcome back.
Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter