Spring break trip report - April 1 - 6

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
This was our first time at SSR and we found it wonderful. :cool1: We stayed at the Grandstand and enjoyed both the quiet pool and the main pool. :thumbsup2 We took some newbies with us who were of course impressed with SSR and all of the amenities. :goodvibes The parks were crowded, but with some good planning we made it to everything that we wanted to do. I highly recommend the magic hours before and after the normal park hours. We found these a much better use of our time. :banana: All of the kids (and parents) are wanting to know when we can all go back! :woohoo: I can't wait to start planning our next trip too :cheer2:

Glad you had a great trip! We go in 3 months and I can't wait! Woo Hoo!!!

I have a question. Is it easy to get to DTD from the Grandstand area if you are walking? Is there a path right near the boat launch? We requested Congress Park for July but if they don't have any rooms there I want to request Grandstand. It sounds so nice.

The path to DTD is right next to the boat dock. We didn't walk it because we a little one with us, but we were told that it was not a very difficult walk from there. The walk to the boat dock took us about 5 - 8 minutes with a 3 yo in tow! Enjoy your tip!

Happy that you all had a wonderful trip to WDW and SSR. Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves. Thanks for the great report and have fun planning your next adventrure!~

Did your kids like the new horsey water play area at the grandstands?

~DW:3dglasses

ddoconnell- We were at SSR Grandstand April1-9. We might have been sitting at the pool at the same time.There were 10 of us staying at the Grandstand and my in -laws were at Ft. Wilderness and came over to visit . They loved SSR. We had a wonderful time!

They really did enjoy the horsey water play area. Even the older ones jumped in and had a great time!

Disneymagic -- glad that there were some other DIS folks that braved the spring break crowds too! :thumbsup2 We probably did bump into each other at some time or other while we were there. :yay: :yay: I am glad that you guys had a good time too. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter