Spring Planting 2014

My garden has been pretty productive this summer. A few more pictures of the crop we've been blessed with all summer long.

As you can see, I've been really blessed with those small tomatoes. That's the Principe Borghese variety and it's been the pick of the 4 varieties I planted this year. It hasn't been a good year for most tomato growers so I've been rather lucky to have planted one of the varieties that have thrived in this year's weather conditions. I've really enjoyed being able to walk outside and plan my dinners around what I can harvest.

The garden is looking spent now. There are the last tomatoes to pick, a few more eggplants, squash, zucchini and capsicum on the plants. But the leaves are all starting to look droopy and sad.

Here's to a bumper 2015 for everyone!

princess::upsidedow

What great pictures, and assortment of veggies!

I had opened up a 2015 Spring thread :shamrock::daisy:

Thanks! I noticed the thread when I came in here to update with pictures.

I need to get in the garden and pull up all the weeds and the summer plants. And dig in some more compost. Then we'll see. DH is keen to help out and get out there to grow stuff. He's been enjoying the summer vegies. If he helps with the weeding and turning over of the soil, I might actually get stuff down in March/April. At least, I hope so.

That is nice that your DH is willing to help you. Are there certain months that you are not able to plant, or can you plant year around?

That is nice that your DH is willing to help you. Are there certain months that you are not able to plant, or can you plant year around?

We can plant all year round; we just have to watch the seasons and work out what best to plant.

It doesn't snow in Melbourne; but we can get frost when it is really cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!