Spring/Summer Activities Swap COMPLETE

Here is my group B:

IMAG0240.jpg

Group I:

IMAG0239.jpg

I was going to send them with your event swap if thats ok?

Go ahead and mail with the event swap. Love the groups!

Cassey

Sorry Cassey...had some internet problems again...so was not able to get on and get your address (no service since Saturday night). Anyway, back up now. These have been done, just have not got to the p.o. I should have them out tomorrow and hoping to post the pictures then too! Will get DC too!

Sorry Cassey...had some internet problems again...so was not able to get on and get your address (no service since Saturday night). Anyway, back up now. These have been done, just have not got to the p.o. I should have them out tomorrow and hoping to post the pictures then too! Will get DC too!

I am postal! its in with the event swap, should be there saturday.

Thanks!

Erin, can't wait to see your pieces!

Mailed this morning, have DC if needed. (I separated kelly's and kiersten's into separate envelopes inside the package so it made it easier for you when you swap ;))

ETA: Cassey, I realize the surprise swap is not due for a while. I just thought I would tell you, feel free to mail your items to me with this swap to save on postage if you are done. If you are not done, no rush. Just wanted to offer.

Your package arrived today. I have not had a chance to open yet.

Erin's package arrive today.

Everything is swapped out and packaged up. I will drop at the post office tomorrow as I am waiting for a call back from the doctor and don't want to miss it.

I will have the slide show up later this evening. Link will be in the first post.

Thank you all for playing! I love all the pieces!

Thanks for all the extra goodies, not necessary but greatly appreciated!

Cassey

everything looks so cute! can't wait for the mail to come!!

Everyone is postal except Stephanie.

Stephanie, I am waiting to see if there is another challenge for this week in the partner swap.

Cassey

Thank you for letting me know Cassey. I will have a box full of wonderful goodies when it arrives! I'll let you know when it comes! Thanks for hostessing.
Stephanie

Kiersten, Kelly, and I received our swap stuff today!! Thanks for the hard work ladies & for hostessing Cassey ;)

got my pretty pieces today! love it all!

thanks for hostessing Cassey :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter