• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spur of the moment, teeny, tiny, Limeridge Mall meet?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I have a feeling I'm going to be living at Limeridge Mall for most of next week, and was wondering if any Hamilton area DISers would like to meet up for coffee, or a quick lunch? :) :) Anyone else know that they'll be there doing the last minute Christmas crunch? :)

Maybe Monday or Thursday?

Let me know! :)

I could do a Thursday meet.I only live about a 20-25 minute walk from there.Let me know.
Kelly

That would be great Kelly, I'd love to meet up with you! :)

Anyone else shopping at LimeRidge on Thursday?

Kim :)

Len and I will be shopping this Thurday, but it won't be at Limeridge.:( We have to attend a lunch at DD's class in the midst of finishing the shopping, so a 2 hour drive is not in the cards, as much as I'd love to meet with you Kim and Kelly!

I'm only a two minute drive!

You must really fly to get to limerigde mall in 2 hours!

One of the teacher's from dd's school is on mat leave and might come over for coffee Thursday, but if she doesn't, I'd like to go! What time are you all thinking about? s

Baboo and MaMudduck, I wish the both of you could join us, maybe next time. :)

Sandra, it would great if you can make it. I'm thinking 1 , near the Tim Hortons, we could have coffee there or go up to the Cinnabon shop.

Any other suggestions, or shoppers? :)

Kim, I might be able to come, what exit do I take from the 403, coming from Brantford/Woodstock direction and driving instructions to the mall from there?

Julie it would be great to see you again! :)

It's fairly straightforward to get there.

From the 403 take the Lincoln Alexander Parkway East exit. Go east and take the Upper Wentworth Street exit. Make a left onto Upper Wentworth, you'll go over the parkway and see the mall on your right.

I think 1 o'clock at the Cinnabon shop would be best, the food court will be a zoo. The Cinnabon shop is on the second floor, basically in the centre of the mall.

Kelly
Julie
Sandra (?)
Me

Anyone else able to join us? :)

HI all, I can not make this one after all. I have a dreadful cold and no voice. I had to cancel my coffee with the teacher in fear that I might pass my cold to her baby. I planned on resting, however, my dad just dropped in ~ so I'll be spending the day with him. Have a great time! S

Thanks for the directions, Kim. Depending on what the "light rain" is, that the weatherman is calling for on Thursday, I hope to see you and Kelly at 1 o'clock!

Sorry you are "under the weather", Sandra. :( Enjoy your day with your Dad, tho'! :)

Unfortunately I am like Sandra and have this awful cold and since I would have to walk,I dont think the rain is going to help me.If it doesnt look like it is going to rain around noon and I'm not coughing up a lung,I will be there.If not I know that I have to go tomorrow and probably Saturday with the kids.

Oh no, I haven't been on the boards all week. I would have love to come today. Snowwark any other time-I'm 5 min from the mall and yes I seem to live there. I'll be there tomorrow too(Friday) We really should try to meet together-I know there are lots of Hamilton Dissers. Talk soon.

It was great seeing you again Julie, and I hope you found your way home okay! Now that you've discovered Limeridge Mall, maybe we'll see each other more often. :)

Kelly and Sandra, I hope you're both feeling much better today!

I'm sorry you missed this post disneyvacationmom. Julie and I discussed having a lunch meet at Limeridge, maybe near the end of January, beginning of February. Perhaps we'll get to meet you and a few more of the Hamilton and area DISers then. :)

Kim :)

Hi Kim, yes I found my way home quite easily. It is not a bad drive at all from my home, only about 45 minutes and the traffic on the 403 was very light. I liked the mall, reminds me a bit of Square One in it's size and has a Disney Store! Pier 1 across the street is handy too! Any mall is at least a half hour drive from me so I do think I'll be heading over your way more often.

Hope you are both feeling better Sandra and Kelly!

Kathy, it would have been nice to see you again!

Looking forward to a lunch meet in the New Year! :)

Be sure to e-mail or pm me if you are lunching. I'm off for 2 weeks at the end of January so would love to meet up with you. Merry Christmas to all and Julie-anytime you feel like shopping at Limeridge-let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter