SSR Lovers and Owners Part 3

I too want to know how late buses run from DS and how about boats? There are 2 boats, no? One from CP and on from the carriage house? Can you walk the path an bridge in the dark to get back to CP? The old path you could not but new bridge I think you can???

Trying to decide which to request for trip with 3 generations. DH and I and DS-22 will prefer the carriage house boat as we like that new section with shopping and stuff like Deluxe burger. MIL and FIL will like old section with Ghiradelli chocolate and Earl of Sandwich. But they's also like to be near Carriage house for Artist Palette.

I too want to know how late buses run from DS and how about boats? There are 2 boats, no? One from CP and on from the carriage house? Can you walk the path an bridge in the dark to get back to CP? The old path you could not but new bridge I think you can???

Trying to decide which to request for trip with 3 generations. DH and I and DS-22 will prefer the carriage house boat as we like that new section with shopping and stuff like Deluxe burger. MIL and FIL will like old section with Ghiradelli chocolate and Earl of Sandwich. But they's also like to be near Carriage house for Artist Palette.
One boat is for Tree House Villas and one for carriage house, you can walk the path at night, but you have to stay on the path along the water. The path that splits off thru the woods is closed at dusk due to animals .

One boat is for Tree House Villas and one for carriage house, you can walk the path at night, but you have to stay on the path along the water. The path that splits off thru the woods is closed at dusk due to animals .
ANd it looks like the DS boat goes from the Marketplace to the Landing to the West Side and runs until 1am. The Marketplace dock is at the bridge near Congress Park. The Carriage House boat runs until 11pm.

DH & I have rented 7 nights of points to finish off our 18 night trip in Oct/Nov. We'd like to visit the Top of the World lounge at the Contemporary but we're not sure if we'll be able to? Does anyone know if we need to produce some kind of DVC membership proof or is it enough that we're booked at a DVC resort?

DH & I have rented 7 nights of points to finish off our 18 night trip in Oct/Nov. We'd like to visit the Top of the World lounge at the Contemporary but we're not sure if we'll be able to? Does anyone know if we need to produce some kind of DVC membership proof or is it enough that we're booked at a DVC resort?
We had to present a membership card when we went last September. I believe she also looked up our reservation to verify we were staying on DVC points.

The 1 bedroom, how many actual beds are in this unit? thanks- not including the pullout couch

Well I bought a full size foam topper to go on the sofa bed here in a couple of days. But when we check in I am sure enough gonna ask them if they might have one we could use, if so I will take the one I bought back to Walmart.

Just booked February 2020 for SSR! We immensely enjoyed our stay there this past February. Anything on property we shouldn't miss? I did community Center yoga, we walked a lot to DS and one evening walked to OKW. DD enjoyed pool activities and painting ceramics. Enjoyed it All very much!

I just booked 1 Bedroom Villa - Preferred at SSR! This is our first Deluxe stay! There is a great Florida Resident discount offer right now, less than I saw one of the common DVC rental points websites. I'm so excited!

We checked in to a studio yesterday for the weekend before heading to Poly tomorrow. This is our first time staying here and first time in a villa. We are really impressed! This resort has definitely exceeded our expectations. The grounds are beautiful, cast members are super friendly, and we have the absolute perfect room. We’re in Paddock on the corner closest to the pool. Our room is in such a great location we almost wish we were staying here the whole trip! Our room is in pretty good shape too, and very clean. Can’t wait to return to this resort.

Just booked February 2020 for SSR! We immensely enjoyed our stay there this past February. Anything on property we shouldn't miss? I did community Center yoga, we walked a lot to DS and one evening walked to OKW. DD enjoyed pool activities and painting ceramics. Enjoyed it All very much!

I saw a sign yesterday, there is a fun run here on Thursdays, maybe something you would like to try. (We won’t be here on a Thursday unfortunately!) I think we’re going to go to the campfire tonight.

We checked in to a studio yesterday for the weekend before heading to Poly tomorrow. This is our first time staying here and first time in a villa. We are really impressed! This resort has definitely exceeded our expectations. The grounds are beautiful, cast members are super friendly, and we have the absolute perfect room. We’re in Paddock on the corner closest to the pool. Our room is in such a great location we almost wish we were staying here the whole trip! Our room is in pretty good shape too, and very clean. Can’t wait to return to this resort.
Glad you enjoyed your stay. We love it SSR too. Unfortunately some rooms have been abused and that can ruin someone’s vacation. Our rooms have always been very good condition. The 2 bedroom we stayed in the fall was almost like new.

Sshhh...Don't tell anyone about this resort, the rooms will get gobbled up...:rotfl:.j/k of course...It is our home resort and it is waaay different than all the others, but we've come to Love:lovestruc our Home....It seems to be getting better and better each time we come back...

It'll just get that much better once the refurb is done....

We just purchased 75 SSR points direct over the weekend. We already have 210 BWV points resale. We have enjoyed our short stays at SSR and were so excited to come back in July in a 1 bedroom. We're doing a split between Poly and SSR. Can't wait to go. We are really looking forward to getting to actually spend some time to enjoy the resort!

We just purchased 75 SSR points direct over the weekend. We already have 210 BWV points resale. We have enjoyed our short stays at SSR and were so excited to come back in July in a 1 bedroom. We're doing a split between Poly and SSR. Can't wait to go. We are really looking forward to getting to actually spend some time to enjoy the resort!

We just got back a few days ago from a SSR/Poly split! It was great - enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter