• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR-Room Details? Views?

PinkTink63

DIS Veteran
I know that there are sites that have the layout and views for BWV and BCV. Does anyone know if there is such a site for SSR?

Thanks!

Stephanie

www.allearsnet.com has maps of each resort. I know Congress Park has mostly DTD views. The new Grandstand section will have mostly golf course views (from what I understand, not entirely sure).

While not exactly what you are looking for, the link in my signature has a few pics from around SSR...

Thanks everyone for responding! I have seen some beautiful pictures from you Disers! It does give me a good feel for the place as we have not stayed there yet. This summer is our first trip home! I guess I will have to wait for someone to create a layout for SSR like they have for BWV & BCV. I know it is just a matter of time!
I'm so excited to go and stay in our new home!:banana:

I really like the DVC photo tours on tagrel's site. He has one of SSR: http://www.tagrel.com/Tours/DVC/SSR/SSRSlideShow.shtml

There are 360-degree tours of every villa type at every DVC resort except AKV on DVC's public website. Here is a link to the one for SSR: http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/guest/resorts/resortDetail?id=ProspectsSaratogaSpringsLandingPage

ETA: Sorry -- I just realized you were asking about the resort layout, not the layout of each villa type! I haven't seen one of those for SSR.

Thanks Lisa!
I didn't think to look there!
Those are good sites for photos of the rooms. After re-reading your post, I realized (too late!) you were looking for the layout of the resort itself. I haven't seen one of those for SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter