• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Sleeper Sofa Uncomfortable?

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
This may be the deciding factor between SSR and OKW.

I have read in a few threads the sleeper sofa was uncomfortable at SSR but have not seen that complaint about OKW. We have only used the new ones at BWV and no complaints... thought they were great. Any opinions from those who have slept on one would be appreciated - thanks!

This may be the deciding factor between SSR and OKW.

I have read in a few threads the sleeper sofa was uncomfortable at SSR but have not seen that complaint about OKW. We have only used the new ones at BWV and no complaints... thought they were great. Any opinions from those who have slept on one would be appreciated - thanks!

SSR and OKW have pretty much the same sleeper sofa. The three section flat pad on the platform versus the mattress on springs at BWV and BCV.

I have slept in the sleeper sofa at SSR in a couple of different units and it is awful. I have not stayed at OKW.

My aunt, who is in her 70s, has willingly slept on both SSR and OKW sleeper sofas, and has said they are comfortable.

The sleeper sofas at SSR are ridiculous hard. I think it would be ok for a terribly tired kid who would sleep on the floor, but there is no way I'd let an adult sleep on one again after our last trip. My brother had so much back pain after sleeping on it for a week, and he's only in his 30s with no other health issues. We asked for a foam topper, and that did help a bit, but it's my understanding that they discontinued the availability of the foam toppers in the last month or so. Otherwise consider packing an aerobed and use that instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter