!st week of March

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: Is the first week of March typically busy with spring break people, or is it still a slower time to visit the park.

Thanks,

Deb.

I'm not sure if it is busy then, but I plan on being there the first week also because that is my spring break from college. I hope it isn't that busy then.

it was slow that week. That is the only year that I have been on the 1st week of March.:wave:

I was there that time last year and it was not bad. Most of the parks were not crowded. MK did tend to get a little crowded, not packed, but that's to be expected. They cancelled Spectro on Thursday night so we had no choice but to go on Saturday night. Not something I will do again. MK was packed and it took 1 1/2 hours to inch to the car. March, as long as Easter's not early that year is a nice time to go. Not too crowded and the weather is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter