Stacy & Bryan's Happily Ever After!! 10/16/16**WP**GF**

stacy469

Earning My Ears
First of all I would like to say that I know I am starting this off a little late being as we are only 8 months away from our wedding day!! I had just recently been reading others pj's on here and felt inspired to start my own!!! So I have a good amount of catching up to do!
So first I will introduce ourselves:
image_zpsthg8qfqd.jpeg

My name is Stacy and I am a 25 yr old hairstylist who is obsessed with Disney::MinnieMo::MickeyMo... I work at a salon/spa for girls 15 and under, sort of like BBB!! And Bryan my dashing fiancé who is 27, is in the landscaping field. We both absolutely love Disney World so it was obviously the best choice for our wedding!!

Our wedding details

Date: October 16, 2016
Ceremony: The Wedding Pavilion
Reception: Grand Floridian Whitehall Room & Patio

Now let's go back in the past to our engagement, which just so happened to take place in Disney World as well!!......
So we were at a late dinner at Cinderellas Royal Table on October 22, 2014 when he surprised me and popped the question!! It was so magical, he splurged and got the whole engagement package, it was definitely such a special moment!!
image_zpsbx0qte6y.jpeg

He had Snow White come over during the proposal, and afterwards she told me that the dwarves had been mining my diamond all day! Haha it was so cute... It was awesome because he had a private photographer there to capture the entire thing! I also got an engraved glass slipper that is so beautiful and champagne flutes.
10439460_10153512204463868_5328555918885037225_n_zpszi3gsogz.jpg

And then to top the night off wishes fireworks began and we had the best seat in the castle to watch them from!! He couldn't have planned it any better!

At first we weren't going to have a Disney wedding, we had begun to look into venues locally, and I just couldn't believe how much some places were charging!! So I began looking into other options such as Disney and found the pricing to be fairly similar, so that was a no brainer to me..... If we are going to spend money on a wedding it might as well be my dream fairytale wedding! So I began emailing DFTW to get better ideas on pricing and such and began talking with Michelle who was absolutely amazing and always so helpful! So from there we booked our site plan visit trip for September 2015... We would be going for 3 nights 4 days and it would be me Bryan and my mom for the visit!!
11934960_10154471122878868_1271171268263215974_n_zps8anfo29b.jpg

Here's a sneak peak pic of all of us from our site visit trip! Which I will begin in my next post!!

Excited to read more! I just had my wedding 12/7. It really was the best decision ever!

Welcome and Congratulations! We just signed our paperwork for our DFTW in December and we had Michelle as our consultant too! She was super awesome. Can't wait to read more about your plans!

Excited to read more! I just had my wedding 12/7. It really was the best decision ever!

Yay! I'm super excited too and I'm glad you enjoyed your wedding! I just started reading your PJ and it is awesome so far!!

Welcome and Congratulations! We just signed our paperwork for our DFTW in December and we had Michelle as our consultant too! She was super awesome. Can't wait to read more about your plans!

Thank you! And congrats to you too!! Let the planning and excitement begin!

Congratulations!! That was such an adorable proposal story. My fiancé and I are getting married in May, while not a Disney wedding, we are headed there for our honeymoon. Excited to hear about your planning!

Congratulations!! That was such an adorable proposal story. My fiancé and I are getting married in May, while not a Disney wedding, we are headed there for our honeymoon. Excited to hear about your planning!

Thank you! Congrats to you also! Will you be honeymooning in May also? We will be there for our planning session in May, I wonder if we will be there at the same time!?

Welcome and congratulations! Such cute proposal pictures! :) My husband and I also got engaged at CRT so it has a special place in my heart. Excited to hear about your plans as they unfold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter