Star Tours will remain in DHS and Disneyland

I am sure this will be a wait and see, I do think with the increase in star wars fans in the park there will be a significant increase in wait times for Star Tours and make Jedi training even more popular. Its a great way to disperse the crowd a little bit as well by keeping these open. Long term I doubt Star Tours and Jedi Training will stay.

They do have meet and greets in toy story land which is the same over all concept, I believe SWGE will just be more in depth. It would be nice of them to retheme Star Tours eventually, I'd love a Lilo and Stitch theme like someone else mentioned but I also have a big Stitch tattoo down my leg so I'm bias LOL.

Based on how popular Pandora and Toy Story Land STILL are I'd imagine there will be an increase for Star Tours making it hard for them to revamp or close it for at least a few years after SWGE opens

I always hear its a new show every time. I've seen the same show every time I have ridden it other than this last time. Always the one with following Fin in the Falcon through the old Star Destroyer. Lots the appeal to me. I wish they had some Marvel stuff over there to counter balance the Star Wars.

I always hear its a new show every time. I've seen the same show every time I have ridden it other than this last time. Always the one with following Fin in the Falcon through the old Star Destroyer. Lots the appeal to me. I wish they had some Marvel stuff over there to counter balance the Star Wars.

I always end up on Naboo.

I am sure this will be a wait and see, I do think with the increase in star wars fans in the park there will be a significant increase in wait times for Star Tours and make Jedi training even more popular. Its a great way to disperse the crowd a little bit as well by keeping these open. Long term I doubt Star Tours and Jedi Training will stay.

Based on how popular Pandora and Toy Story Land STILL are I'd imagine there will be an increase for Star Tours making it hard for them to revamp or close it for at least a few years after SWGE opens

I agree, a lot of people will be finally leaving their mom's basements (jk). They'll need to keep as much open as possible so the nerds... I mean visitors will have places to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter