Star Wars and Avatar multiple sequel schedules.

Hey, at least you can disagree in a respectful manner. So many fans can't do that. Certainly I can respect the position of those who didn't like TLJ (or the Prequels) if they can give actual reasons and not just parrot the "outrage" from the Internet. There's always room for criticism and debate, but certain segments of fandom on the Internet really make it ridiculous.

This is the worst post I've ever read. ;)

Kidding obviously. We tend to focus on the outrage for whatever reason. Human psychology, I guess. I love the headlines, "Twitter Reacts to Thing-of-the-Day." Really? Twitter does? I mean did every Twitter account shout in unison, or did the application become self-aware? I know most people understand it's a subset of Twitter users doing a thing, but by not mentioning the numbers, we create these false hordes.

Clicks for pay. Outrage for attention. We need to move past this adolescent phase of the Internet, but again, that's another thread on some other board.

To spin back positive, the Episode IX trailer took me from apathetic to intrigued. It did a good job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter