Star Wars Celebration: Chicago April 11-15, 2019

For those interested in The Mandalorian, I have heard word from what seems like a reliable source that the Nov 12 release will only include the first episode, suggesting it will not be a binge/season dump style release like netflix usually does.

For those interested in The Mandalorian, I have heard word from what seems like a reliable source that the Nov 12 release will only include the first episode, suggesting it will not be a binge/season dump style release like netflix usually does.

I actually prefer that. Nothing like building hype having to wait another week for the next episode. Let's it all sink in.

I gotta say, I think Warwick Davis might be the best host out of all the ones I've seen.

Enjoying him a lot.

He is great. People not in the theater do not get to see his preshow. Meeting people on his hoverboard and playing games with the audience.

Also big props to the DJs I have seen (I am messing up the names) DJ aussie and DJ Elliot. As well as the Celebration Stage preshow host whose name I forget and host Amanda.

They make the hour to 90 minutes between panels really fly by

He is great. People not in the theater do not get to see his preshow. Meeting people on his hoverboard and playing games with the audience.

Also big props to the DJs I have seen (I am messing up the names) DJ aussie and DJ Elliot. As well as the Celebration Stage preshow host whose name I forget and host Amanda.

They make the hour to 90 minutes between panels really fly by
I like DJ Elliot, but Aussie Dave drives me a little bonkers, haha!

But they all are doing a really good job keeping us entertained!

I like DJ Elliot, but Aussie Dave drives me a little bonkers, haha!

But they all are doing a really good job keeping us entertained!

DJ Elliot, Amanda and the Celebration Stage host (maybe the others to) work for Disney in between there convention duties (DJ Elliot and Amanda also do C2E2).

Id love to see them in the parks one day.

DJ Elliot, Amanda and the Celebration Stage host (maybe the others to) work for Disney in between there convention duties (DJ Elliot and Amanda also do C2E2).

Id love to see them in the parks one day.
Yeah Cam the stage hype guy is in the Citizens of Hollywood at DHS.

That's interesting. I had heard the opposite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter