Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

Where is child swap for RotR? Does everyone need to go through the whole line together, or do they have just one party at a time?
Is trying to access child swap while also doing early entry rope drop going to be too crazy?

Where is child swap for RotR? Does everyone need to go through the whole line together, or do they have just one party at a time?
Is trying to access child swap while also doing early entry rope drop going to be too crazy?
Child Swap is explained on the Disney website in the link above.

To request a child swap the whole group goes to the entrance of the ride together to request it.

Child Swap is explained on the Disney website in the link above.

To request a child swap the whole group goes to the entrance of the ride together to request it.

Thanks for responding!
I thought from my last visit (which was several years ago) that some rides had the whole party enter the line and swap in the loading area. Sounds like that is no longer happening based on this description.

Thanks for responding!
I thought from my last visit (which was several years ago) that some rides had the whole party enter the line and swap in the loading area. Sounds like that is no longer happening based on this description.
Universal is setup like that with the rider swap rooms by the loading area. It’s one thing that I wish Disney would do.

Thanks for responding!
In my experience, if someone is too small to ride, they will not let them through the line. I would expect to wait outside the attraction.

I'll be at DHS on 11/22/23. What is the current scoop on getting a ROTR $LL? Is it still so popular that it's gone in seconds/minutes? Wondering if I should bother with $LL or get in line for early entry.

Last time we were there it was open, but my daughter got sick and we didn't get to ride it. So top 2 priorities for DHS are Slinky and ROTR. Trying to figure out our plan of attack for early entry vs. genie+ vs. $LL. Thanks!

We were at Disney in late Aug. We rode RotR early in the day and we did not find that we needed ILL$. If you can rope drop it or wait to ride it at park close, you should be fine without ILL$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!