Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

Hope folks can help with this. My wife has had a back injury, and I'm always trying to be cognizant of things that might cause her distress. Sometimes I forget things. For example, we went on MidWay Mania, with me thinking about the parts of the ride where you're shooting targets. What wasn't so good was when we were moving between screens, with sudden accelerations, decelerations and spins. She weathered it, by jamming her elbows into the sides of the seat to stabilize herself.

So, compared to those elements of Midway Mania, how violent are the RotR and Smuggler's Run movements. Based on what I've read, I'm guess that Smuggler's Run will be off limits and RotR might be doable.
I've only ridden MFSR so far, but it was a lot rougher than I expected. I'd compare it to Dinosaur for how much I was tossed about.

If TSM bothered her I would say neither attraction will work. Is there a way she can wear a back brace? RotR is similar in movement as TSM, MFSR I would definitely say no to
Having ridden all four, I’d agree with PP. RotR is pretty rough and so is MFSR. If TSM was a problem, I wouldn’t ride either one.

Thanks for the feedback. I was afraid that this might be true, but at least it's good to know in advance.

Is the path from Toy Story Land to GE an entrance/exit, or just an exit. It's hard to tell from posts if one can travel from TSL into GE, or will you have to walk around to the other side of the park?

Is the path from Toy Story Land to GE an entrance/exit, or just an exit. It's hard to tell from posts if one can travel from TSL into GE, or will you have to walk around to the other side of the park?
As I understand it, in the morning it is only an exit. They later make it an entrance and exit, but when the day first begins the TSL connection is only an exit.

And the reason for this to be an exit only in the morning is because the queue for MFSR snakes very close to this tsland connector. If they allowed people to enter they would mingle with the queue and it would create a big mess

This past Saturday, my group was able to use the TSL/GE connector about half an hour after the park opened. As they were lining up for Rope Drop, my friends who were headed to TSL (we split up to rope drop different rides) were told by CMs that it was closed at that time, but by the time they got off Toy Story Mania and I reached them from Tower of Terror (2nd car of the day), the connector was already open.

As I understand it, in the morning it is only an exit. They later make it an entrance and exit, but when the day first begins the TSL connection is only an exit.

Thanks. That makes sense for the initial hours in the morning....I'm trying to work on afternoon/evening plans for our trip, so it's good to hear it'll be a 2 way street by that time. Thanks!

Thanks. That makes sense for the initial hours in the morning....I'm trying to work on afternoon/evening plans for our trip, so it's good to hear it'll be a 2 way street by that time. Thanks!
Yeah for sure. Have fun!

Curious, I know I've read somewhere that one should bring their droids on RotR, I'm planning out my day and while my BG could be early (if I'm lucky), it could also be later so I'm sort of wanting to look into doing MFSR and ST then go build my droid and saber, with the hope my BG will be called by then (so like go a little after 10 again if I'm lucky). But I've heard and read a lot that the droids have interesting reactions when on the RotR. Is this true? Don't need spoilers but want to know if in a way it's worth it to bring your droid with ya.

I am taking my son down to Disney to run for charity at the Princess Half Marathon. We are doing HS on Saturday, so during the 10k. Does anyone know if the race will impact traveling to HS via Uber? Should we plan extra time?

I am taking my son down to Disney to run for charity at the Princess Half Marathon. We are doing HS on Saturday, so during the 10k. Does anyone know if the race will impact traveling to HS via Uber? Should we plan extra time?
there will be some roads impacted with partial closures, so just add maybe 15 minutes to your travel plans

Curious, I know I've read somewhere that one should bring their droids on RotR, I'm planning out my day and while my BG could be early (if I'm lucky), it could also be later so I'm sort of wanting to look into doing MFSR and ST then go build my droid and saber, with the hope my BG will be called by then (so like go a little after 10 again if I'm lucky). But I've heard and read a lot that the droids have interesting reactions when on the RotR. Is this true? Don't need spoilers but want to know if in a way it's worth it to bring your droid with ya.
Sorry to bump up my own post but I know other stuff kind of bogged it down, I just was curious if anyone knows if the droids have interesting interactions if brought on RotR? I swear I thought I read something or saw something about it but literally not finding anything searching the site OR searching via Google. Any knowledge appreciated :)

Sorry to bump up my own post but I know other stuff kind of bogged it down, I just was curious if anyone knows if the droids have interesting interactions if brought on RotR? I swear I thought I read something or saw something about it but literally not finding anything searching the site OR searching via Google. Any knowledge appreciated :)

I took my droid on once. I don’t remember it making any noises, and even if it did, I probably would not have been able to hear. Droids are hard enough to hear in the outpost.

I took my droid on once. I don’t remember it making any noises, and even if it did, I probably would not have been able to hear. Droids are hard enough to hear in the outpost.
True. I noticed I felt my R2’s head move a lot but don’t think I heard it talk much. However I did notice with its Resistance chip in it actually was a lot quieter than when it has no personality chip.

So if I wanted to ride the MF ride using the single rider line, what time of day would be best to do it, right at RD, mid morning, noonish? I want to get a FP for SDD or MMRR and then try to get in line for the other depending on how this looks come fall. just not sure how to plan for MF. Will try for boarding group for the RotR ride of course. Thanks for the advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!