Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Hi all, since it’s been nearly impossible to get an Ogas reservation I’m thinking of just going in the morning first thing during EMH, however I’m much more interested in the main menu rather than the breakfast menu. Can you get fuzzy tauntauns and rancor flights during the breakfast hours or is it all the breakfast food and drink only?

They just opened reservations wider this morning, go look you might find an opening!

Thanks for the heads-up. I got one for our November 1 DHS day. Not a great time, but maybe I'll be able to adjust it a bit later.

merging with main thread. We are trying to keep similar topics in one thread so we don't have multiple threads on the same thing. Thank you

Am I wrong in being a bit nervous about all these openings that it may be even more crowded now?
What it could mean is that Disney fixed a major problem with their Dining Reservation system.

Last week thanks to the ADR system, Tusker had -0- guests in the restaurant for breakfast. The system had blocked availability for all breakfast reservations and no one caught the error. Servers were sent outside to invite guests in to dine while the Characters did meet and greets with the kitchen staff and servers!

This availability error could have affected Oga’s.

My guess is that they were conservative with the initial rollout but are finding that guests don't hang around (ie stand) as long as they expected. And so they added more reservations.

Considering there are reports of being 2 deep at the bar & 10 people packed at the standing tables with guests having nowhere to even put their drinks, I doubt they were being conservative with initial counts. But I can see people leaving sooner under those conditions tho. I know I would.

Considering there are reports of being 2 deep at the bar & 10 people packed at the standing tables with guests having nowhere to even put their drinks, I doubt they were being conservative with initial counts. But I can see people leaving sooner under those conditions tho. I know I would.

That was our experience and to that I did and have ZERO desire to go back to that OVER-RATED so called "bar"..........meh there are PLENTY of other better places to have a cool one and more importantly a GOOD drink, everything we tried, bar the beer, in Oga's was TERRIBLE, this place felt like a cheap collage frat party with the crappy drinks, only thing is this place was super expensive...........I say go elsewhere and have a better time!

it will be a long time before Oga's is not crowded. I have heard it can be better if you go close to park closing.

That was our experience and to that I did and have ZERO desire to go back to that OVER-RATED so called "bar"..........meh there are PLENTY of other better places to have a cool one and more importantly a GOOD drink, everything we tried, bar the beer, in Oga's was TERRIBLE, this place felt like a cheap collage frat party with the crappy drinks, only thing is this place was super expensive...........I say go elsewhere and have a better time!

I was there on opening day and ya they packed them in there, didn't think it was all that bad.

Searched but couldn’t find it- Can you check in early at all or are you only allowed to check in at your reservation time?

Searched but couldn’t find it- Can you check in early at all or are you only allowed to check in at your reservation time?
How early? You can but if it's too early you'll be put in the stand by line.

ETA - They say you can check in 15 min early. Not sure I'd stretch it more than that but I am also sure that some have. Probably a YMWV type thing

Last edited:
Your hate is extreme, gotta say, LOL
It's clearly not for you but that doesn't make it horrible for all. While not everyone loves it, or the drinks, there are plenty who find they have quite a few very good options and are no more or less expensive than every single other establishment on property.
Curious, what is your thought on Trader Sam's? To me, it's extremely similar, except TS is worse in that you aren't even shown to a table, you are thrown in and gotta find your own spot, hopefully. At least Oga's shows you to your spot, be it standing or sitting. They do make it extremely clear that the majority of their spots are standing, the minority are seated.

They haven't packed them in like that all the time. At none of our 3 visits during opening weekend or our 1 visit during AP previews were we packed in. I know others have had that, at one of our tables they'd said that the last group to leave was huge and the table was overpacked prior to that. I wonder if this is from their not policing the 45 min as well as they should at times? Where the cross over is happening between guests coming in and guests that should be leaving but aren't?

I have been searching for weeks for a reservation at Oga's for our February trip. All of a sudden today there are multiple openings on our HS day. Just wanted to share in case this can help anyone else!
Same for Droids and Savi's by the way. Tons of spots dropped

Thanks for this post; just grabbed a spot for the 27th after our droid reservation. (I'd given up weeks ago since there were none available and never would've tried looking again.) :)

Wowza, that went FAST. I moved my Oga's time for our November trip to a more convenient time when they dropped this morning, and just checked again out of curiosity now it back to sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!